14 Aug After you search “midwife near me,” call Anja
Once you type “midwife near me” into your search engine, I hope you’ll dig a little deeper. After your initial search, you might want to call several midwives in your area because many are willing to do a free consultation, either in person or on the phone.
Here’s what I bring to the table:
- many years of experience in birth work, as a childbirth educator, labor doula, midwife, and postpartum doula
- advanced training in Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy ®, with the therapy integrated into your prenatal and postpartum care
- advanced training in lactation support, holding the International Board Certified Lactation Consultant credential, the gold standard in breastfeeding support
- culturally competent care, supporting all types of families
- in-house lab work and ultrasounds
- insurance billing handled by professionals with experience in getting reimbursement for out-of-hospital birth
- flexible payment plans, and the ability to pay with cash, check, credit/debit cards, flex, and HSA accounts
- access to 920 Wellness Studio providers for chiropractic care, health coaching, massage, and mental health services for my clients
- collaboration with hospital-based providers if any issues should arise in your care
An experienced and highly trained midwife
I have many years invested in learning about pregnancy, birth, and postpartum that have helped to inform the kind of midwife I am. Not only were three of my four children born in an out of hospital setting, but I have attended birth at high rate birth centers in Texas and Appleton, as well as everything from apartments to single-family homes of all kinds.
With advanced training in Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy ®, and the international gold standard in breastfeeding support (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant), your family is in good hands from pre-pregnancy planning through your entire breastfeeding experience.
Supporting all families in our area
Culturally competent, respectful care is a primary goal in my practice. You are welcome here regardless of race, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religious beliefs. I strive to provide kind and respectful care, especially to those who have struggled with finding compassionate care elsewhere.
Collaboration is key
The goal is to provide you with care for your childbearing year all in one place. Not only do I provide comprehensive care including lab work and ultrasounds, but all of my clients also have access to all of the other 920 Wellness Studio providers. We collaborate on nutrition, chiropractic care, supplements, infant massage, and mental health. As a result, your whole family can find services here!
If you should need consultation or services from a hospital-based provider over the course of your care, I also manage that in my office.
So many ways to pay
I contract with a professional midwifery insurance biller who is skilled and experienced in getting insurance reimbursement for my clients. Therefore, we can work with most insurers that are typical for our area. Additionally, we can bill the state-managed Medicaid plans.
Your care can be paid for with cash, credit or debit cards, and money from your Flex Spending or HSA accounts. Do you need a payment plan that works for your family? Just ask!